If you want to win with soccer,
you need our experience!

About Secure Winning Tips

Secure Winning Tips was formed by a great team of respected tipsters alongside a great analysts and combined with a statistical data collector. We also have connections around Europe and other tipsters thus providing high quality information which is very reliable and an ever growing reputation. We created this service to help bettors all over the world to minimise any negative results and losing bankrolls thus in return providing them with profit and a return for their investment.

Do you want to up your game and eliminate the chance of losing to your bookie? Than look no further, come to us and we will show you how to bet and win when you subscribe to our betting tips. Everyday, the odds are set on all matches across the world and out of these matches there is an approximation of 93% correct odds.

What we are saying is that when you bet a game from the 93% set with your regular bookie, the odds are exactly as the percentage of the outcome for that bet. When you subscribe with Secure Winning Tips we strive to find the remaining 7% of games that are normally miscalculated by bookies in their odds. These are known as VALUE BETS and this is exactly what you will be getting when you purchase our tips. In addition to those value bets we work hard to find the appropriate game which gives us the highest percentage of success.

Do not dwell on the money you lost throughout the years to your bookies and prepare to indulge yourself in daily winnings provided by Secure Winning Tips and start seeing a profit in your bankroll.

Important is that we only charge you for Winning Tips when you buy our tips.

Our Offer: €100 per Month for Unlimited Tips!!

As a team we always strive to offer you great, affordable and a reachable service and thus why we have came up with our incredible offer! Instead of offering you the standard one tip daily we at Secure Winning Tips post CONTINUOS TIPS daily! Yes that’s right: UNLIMITED TIPS! And here is the best part about it: all of this is for only €100 per month.

Here is how it will work; you will subscribe/renew your subscription with us at €100, and with this you will have access to all the tips we will be giving out during the day. We understand that you lead a busy lifestyle and continuously checking our site might not be very convenient. Worry not; we have taken care of that also! With every new tip posted, you will receive an email informing you that we have posted a new tip and in that way you can check the site at your earliest convenience.

Go on what are you waiting for SUBSCRIBE NOW. Also since we are very generous if you subscribe now you will be in the chance to win 3 FREE months!!

Scam free No Scam, No Fraud 100% genuine! On the internet you will encounter a number of scam and fraudulent sites so always beware! When signing with SWT you will receive an email directly from us and should you need any help you can contact us via the email info@securewinningtips.com directly and we will answer you as efficiently as possible. As a company we do not ask you for your mobile number or any other personal information and only accept payment through paypal. We provide you with 100% genuine service and ultimately your satisfaction is our goal!

How to Start Winning!

  1. Register in our site from the my account section
  2. After subscribing choose your payment plan for our tips
  3. Pay using paypal or credit card
  4. Login in members area with your password to see our daily picks
Date Match Our Tip Result
27.2.2017 Hitchin Town - Dorchester Town
England Non-League
Hitchin Town AH -1 From 0-1 X
26.2.2017 Be Quick 1908 - HBS
Holland Derde Divisie
Be Quick 1908 AH -1
24.2.2017 Taffs Well - Goytre United
Wales League
Taffs Well AH -0.5 From 0-1 X
22.2.2017 FC Karabakh Wien - SV Stripfing/Weiden
Europe Friendly
FC Karabakh Wien AH +0.5 From 0-1 X
21.2.2017 Barwell - Frickley Athletic
England Non-League
Barwell AH -0.5,-1 From 0-1 X
20.2.2017 Bradford P A - Farsley Celtic
England County Cup
Farsley Celtic AH 0.0
19.2.2017 Reggiana - Lumezzane
Italy Lega Pro
Reggiana AH -0.5
18.2.2017 Stockport - FC United of Manchester
England National League
Stockport AH -0.5
17.2.2017 Linfield FC - Portadown
Ireland Premier League
Linfield FC AH -1 X
16.2.2017 Blackburn Rovers Women - Fylde Women
England Women League
Blackburn Rovers Women AH -1.5 X